Diving with Sharks and Admission to AQWA1 Reviews
Take an underwater tour and dive with sharks, stingrays and an amazing array of Western Australia's marine creatures. Dive for 30 to 45 minutes with a qualified Divemaster. Please note this tour is for people older than 15 who have a dive certification.
- Encounter seven different species of West Australian Sharks
- Swim with the world's largest sting ray
- Explore the underwater world on a Shipwreck Coast tour
DescriptionPlunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish. Qualified divers aged 15 and over can participate in this adventure — please note that you must possess a valid dive qualification. The tour takes a maximum of four people. You’ll enter the 3-million liter shipwreck coast (Australia’s largest single aquarium) and be lead on an amazing, underwater tour by a PADI qualified Divemaster. This guided dive is 30 to 45 minutes long and you also get free all-day general admission to AQWA. This is your chance to have a close encounter with seven different species of sharks, loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of Western Australia’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more.
IncludesAll-day general admission to AQWA Comprehensive briefing Full equipment included Souvenir certificate Meals and drinks
- Participants must have a PADI or equivalent dive certification. People that do not have a dive qualification can participate in the Snorkel with Sharks.
- Participants must be over 15 years of age
- You may be asked for your ID as proof of age
- Please bring your own swimsuit and towel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY