AQWA Aquarium of Western Australia General Entry Tickets7 Reviews
Discover spectacular marine life at AQWA. Encounter the iconic, the unusual and even the deadly on an underwater journey coming face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and the deadly!
- Join one of the free Ocean Guide talks or tours available throughout the day
- Discover the underwater tunnel to come face to face with sharks, rays and a giant turtle
- Get your hands wet in the touch pool to meet starfish, fiddler ray and sea cucumbers
DescriptionDiscover one of Perth’s most iconic tourist attractions AQWA! The Aquarium of Western Australia is home to hundreds of species of marine life from the coastline. AQWA is located 30-minutes from Perth CBD at Hillary’s Boat Harbor. Go on an underwater journey to discover the iconic and incredible marine life of Western Australia. From icy waters to tropical wonderlands, you’ll explore five discovery zones. Schools and families generally visit in the morning, making the afternoon the best time to come for a quieter, more relaxed experience. Be amazed by the vibrant life of the world’s largest living coral reef exhibits. From sharks to stingrays to giant sea turtles, come face-to-fin with majestic sea creatures. Jump on a 98-meter long moving walkway (the largest in Australia) and be transported through an underwater tunnel. Finish your visit with a coffee fix or relax on the outdoor terrace of our licenced Café, overlooking the harbour as you enjoy a beer or wine with your meal.
IncludesEntry ticket All daily talks and tours Food and drinks
- AQWA is open daily from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Children under 4 years old can enter for free
- Wheelchairs can be hired free of charge, subject to availability
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability