My Guide Website?
2-Hour Whale Watching Cruise with Aquarium Entry11 Reviews
Experience an up-close and personal whale watching experience on a 2-hour cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour, before exploring AQWA - the Aquarium of Western Australia! Self-drive or enjoy optional complimentary bus transfer from Perth.
- Enjoy a 2-hour whale watching cruise for an up-close and personal experience with majestic Humpback whales
- Travel in comfort on a fully-licensed catamaran fast ferry
- Learn all about whales with live on board commentary from a dedicated marine biologist
- Explore the Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) after your whale watching cruise
- Drive yourself or enjoy complimentary hotel transfers from selected locations in Perth, Northbridge and Scarbourgh
DescriptionWatch the annual migration of humpback whales on this 2-hour scenic whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor. Every year, from September to the end of November, the gentle Humpback whales can be sighted at play, frolicking in the waters off Hillarys Boat Harbor. Self-drive or be picked up by a complimentary coach from selected locations in Perth CBD, Northbridge and along the Sunset Coast to take you to the catamaran. To take advantage of a courtesy bus transfer to Hillarys Boat Harbour, please select this option when booking. Pick up times vary depending on the pickup location. Departing from Hillarys Boat Harbor at 10:30 am, climb aboard ‘Voyager’, the fastest ferry with the closest proximity to the whales. You’ll spend less time travelling to the whale grounds, getting there twice as fast in air-conditioned comfort. Enjoy the best possible view of the majestic Humpback Whales from one of three viewing areas. Take advantage of a large open deck space to capture spectacular close-up photographs! Listen to live commentary on board from a certified guide from The Aquarium of Western Australia. Snacks are also available on board, as are licensed bar facilities. After the 2-hour cruise, enjoy time at AQWA - the Aquarium of Western Australia. Explore Western Australia's incredible marine life as you journey through the aquarium. Don't forget to pay a visit to the touch pool! Please note that as whales are wild animals, sightings are not guaranteed. However, an experienced and attentive crew will ensure that you have the best possible chance at finding the whales.
Includes2-hour whale watching cruise Entry into AQWA - the Aquarium of Western Australia Optional complimentary bus transfers from Perth Food and drink
- As whales are wild animals, it is not possible to guarantee their behavior or sightings on any given tour
- On the rare occurrence that whales are not sighted, passengers can travel on the next available tour at no charge
- If you would like to arrange complimentary pick-up/drop-off, please select this option and advise your accommodation details when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now