My Guide Website?
Pinnacles Sunset and Stargazing Tour with Dinner
, Perth https://www.myguideperth.com/events/pinnacles-sunset-and-stargazing-tour-with-dinner
From Perth: Pinnacles Sunset and Stargazing Tour with Dinner
- Savor a picnic dinner and local wine under the stars at Nambung National Park
- Enjoy the views from Lancelin Lookout, home to the WA's largest dune network
- Use a telescope to gaze up at the sky and see what stars you're able to spot
- Visit the Pinnacles in Nambung National Park and admire the sunset scenery
- Listen to commentary from your driver/guide as you travel out to the desert
DescriptionSet off from Perth and discover Western Australia on this day trip. Stop by some great scenic locations including Lancelin Lookout and Nilgen Nature Reserve on your way to the natural landmark known as The Pinnacles. Dine under the stars at Nambung National Park before returning to Perth. Depart from the city and get ready to explore some stunning locations. After driving for 1.5 hours, stop and stretch your legs and enjoy the views at Lancelin Lookout, home to the largest network of dunes in Western Australia. Admire the snow-white dunes contrasted by the waters of the Indian Ocean. Continue to Nilgen Nature Reserve, a region abundant in flora and fauna. Wander through the area if the flowers are in bloom. If not, head over to Hangover Bay, where you can dip your toes in the crystal-clear waters or spot try and spot the bottlenose dolphins and sea lions. Journey on to the Nambung National Park to witness The Pinnacles at sunset, watching the colors change on the thousands of limestone pillars rising out of the desert. Enjoy a picnic dinner and listen to stories of the Aboriginal Dreamtime and marvel at the night sky.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned mini-coach Admission to National Parks Tour guide Picnic dinner Glass of wine Telescope use
- This tour departs throughout the year at different times to maximize the sunset experience
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks, which are 1 to 2 km in length
- The activity provider will try to cater to most dietary needs and/or food allergies. However, passengers must notify them of any special dietary requirements or medical conditions at the time of booking
- Storage space in the vehicle is limited. Please limit your baggage to a 1 to 5 kg bag per guest
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$175.00Buy Tickets!