Best Motels in Perth and suburbs
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Perth team
Travellers who plan to drive throughout their trip will often opt for a motel as this type of accommodation caters more for the motorist's needs.
A motel is usually designed so that each guest's unit has convenient access to the carpark thus making it easier for the loading and unloading of luggage. Typically, each motel unit will be next to or very close to the carpark space that has been allocated. Every unit will have its own toilet and bathroom, basic coffee and tea making facilities plus a small fridge. Laundry faciilites, if on-site, are shared.LOCAL TIP: Some motels are single storey while others may have more levels; all should provide sufficient carpark spaces for their guests. However, do please check with the reception regarding this.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip